Cha Cha Baroque Pearl Single Earring
Cast from 22k gold vermeil, Maria Black's Cha Cha earring is adorned with a natural baroque pearl and dipped into tangerine-hued resin that's been hand-mixed, making each one truly unique. Hinge back for pierced ears.
- Composition: 22k gold-plated sterling silver, baroque freshwater pearl, resin
- Measurements: 1.1" L
PLEASE NOTE: This item is sold individually, not as a set.
PLEASE NOTE: This item is only available for shipping within the United States.
PLEASE NOTE: Please follow our tips to prolong the life of your jewelry:
- Remove jewelry before coming in contact with water and working out.
- Wait to put on your jewelry until your lotion, makeup and perfume are completely dry.
- Do not use chemicals, bleach or oils, as this can affect the finish.
- Store each piece of jewelry separately in individual pouches to avoid scratches.
All purchases totaling $99 or more are eligible for economy shipping. The total order amount after any discounts are applied must be more than $99 to qualify.
Full Price and Sale merchandise may be returned or exchanged within 30 days. Returns can be shipped back for a flat return fee of $5 or returned at any of our stores for free.
For more information Click Here.