Candy Yeh, INTERMIX Buyer (@intermixonline)
New York Fashion Week
- "An oversized leather jacket is perfect for layering."
- "Chic hiking boots to navigate unpredictable weather and icy streets that usually plague Fall NYFW."
- "Golden Goose sneakers—the perfect excuse to wear sneakers all day, everyday, and to run to and from shows and appointments."
- "Statement gold earrings to keep in my bag for when long days go straight into dinner at night."
- "Spring's take on men's shirting—off–the–shoulder or one–shoulder poplins with a layered scarf to fight the chill."
Eimear Varian Barry, Social Influencer (@eimearvarianbarry)
London Fashion Week
- "I cannot go through fashion week without a good, heavy, battery charger."
- "A pair of fabulous flats in your bag."
- "Water. You'll need lots for energy to run around."
- "A leather jacket, because when have they ever not been an essential?"
- "An absolute killer outfit which you have spent months looking for!"
Maria Dueñas Jacobs, ELLE Accessories Director (@mduenasjacobs)
Milan Fashion Week
- "A robe coat. I find this shape so chic, effortless and warm."
- "Solid colored booties. I have a forever growing collection of booties and take a few of my most comfortable ones with me. I like bringing ones that are a bit more unexpected (white patent, for example) so that they feel a bit more special."
- "Last season was all about the statement earring. I will take a few of my favorite hoops and bigger earrings to mix and match and help dress up my outfits."
- "I like to bring various bags when I travel (and change them everyday) so I opt for smaller sizes that take up less room in my suitcase. I nearly always have my phone and ticket in my hand so I don't need much other than my lipstick, hotel key and some cash."
- "I bring a couple of my favorite pairs of jeans and dress them up with different tops, sweaters and, of course, accessories."
Driely Carter, Photographer (@drielycarter)
Paris Fashion Week
- "A picnic basket—gotta always channel my inner Jane Birkin."
- "Nat Sherman Fantasies to channel my inner Serge Gainsbourg."
- "Any Baudelaire book because ain't no greater statement piece than a good book."
- "I cannot do without a good hat, and Paris is always a good place to try your first beret."
- "Garter belts, stockings and real decadent lingerie—Tinder in Paris is lit!"