Alexander White, Creative Director of Alexander White
- Great style in three words: Confidence, elegance and flair.
- The perfect end to a long day is: Watching TV in the bath with a good drink in my hand.
- The perfect start to the day involves: Sleeping in, a long breakfast and a great session in the gym. It's the same way I start my vacations.
- Your dream dinner party guest is: Edie Beale. I recently re–watched Grey Gardens for the first time in years, and I love her vivacity and unique style.
- Three things currently inspiring me are: Joan Crawford, 1960s couture and ruffles. I'm currently in the process of designing for my spring 2017 collection and am completely fixated by these things.
- Twitter or Instagram? Always Instagram (@alexanderwhiteltd). I've never been a fan of Twitter as I'm quite private. Instagram allows for a snapshot into your life without divulging too much.
Mary Alice Malone, Creative Director of Malone Souliers
- Seeing Lupita Nyong'o wearing my shoes was: Awe–inspiring. It's really humbling to see such a fantastic human in my designs.
- Describe your relationship with fashion in three words: Amused, critical, challenged.
- I want women to feel like a better version of themselves in my shoes.
- My secret to success is: My business partner Roy Luwolt, who lets me create to my heart's desire, but who also protects me.
- Italians have perfected the art of: Craftsmanship obedient to the laws of luxury!
- The next place I'm traveling is: All across, under and above Far East Asia.
Sanchita Ajjampur, Creative Director of Sanchita
- Growing up, I was most inspired by: The five senses (I still am!).
- The perfect end to a long day is: In the words of 80s reggae band UB40, "Red, red wine..."
- The perfect start to the day involves: Freedom from traditional constraints, matcha tea and oxygen.
- The woman I most want to see wearing my shoes is: Fueled by boundless curiosity and a love for both experimentation and innovative solutions.
- I would never dream of traveling without: Things that are irreplaceable, like my daughters' drawings and poems.
- Three things currently inspiring me are: Everything from new fabrics to new technologies and the art of handcrafting.