- She's got a sporty side:
Basketball is her main game, and she's a major Cavaliers fan.
- Her first job wasn't so glamorous:
Before she made it big, Kate got her first paychecks from working at the Dairy Queen in West Vancouver.
- But her side gig is pretty cool:
She moonlights as the designer behind Cattura, a fine jewelry line with handcrafted body chains.
- Jet–setting comes naturally to her:
She splits her time between New York, Paris, London and her homeland of Switzerland.
- But she was actually discovered in Marrakesh:
At 14, she entered the Elite Model Look contest and landed a spot in the top 15.
- And she devotes her free time to a charity close to her heart:
She is a highly dedicated supporter of the Blumenhaus Buchegg foundation, which offers housing to those in need.