Che Che Detachable Earrings
Big and bold with a pops of color, Susana Vega's Che Che earrings are crafted from multicolored glass beads and wood from trees in the state of Maine. These earrings come with the added perk of versatility in that you are able to detach the bottom drop from the stud of the earrings, giving a more subtle look. Post-back closures.
- Composition: 24K-gold-filled wire, glass beads, USA Maine wood, resin
- Measurements: 2.9"
PLEASE NOTE: Please follow our tips to prolong the life of your jewelry:
- Remove jewelry before coming in contact with water and working out.
- Wait to put on your jewelry until your lotion, makeup and perfume are completely dry.
- Do not use chemicals, bleach or oils, as this can affect the finish.
- Store each piece of jewelry separately in individual pouches to avoid scratches.
Full Price merchandise may be returned within 30 days. Returns can be shipped back for a flat return fee of $5 or returned at any of our stores for free.
For more information Click Here.