Please Note: As a temporary measure in response to continued flight limitations resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic, the standard delivery shipping option will not be available at checkout for international customers in some countries starting this Wednesday, April 1st.
- INTERMIX offers shipping to over 100 countries and territories and counting.
- All of our international orders are managed and made secure by our partner vendor Borderfree, a technology company that helps domestic retailers carry out transactions with global consumers.
- If your country is not currently a shipping destination, please continue to monitor the site as we do update our shipping destinations regularly.
Holiday Shipping Cutoffs
- For international shipping cutoffs, please contact Customer Service at (855) 446-4943 or email@example.com
About International Orders
- Simply add items to your Shopping Cart and click on the Checkout button. Borderfree will calculate and display a guaranteed order total in your preferred currency, including all shipping costs from our warehouse(s) in the U.S. to your selected international destination, as well as any applicable duties and taxes imposed by the customs and revenue authorities in the destination country. If you would like to change your default shipping country, click on the international flag icon at the top of our website to select your shipping destination and preferred currency.
- After you've completed your purchase on our website, we ship your item or items to the Borderfree shipping hub in the United States. Borderfree then ships your order to its international destination.
Payment Options, Exchange Rates, Duties, and Taxes
- Currently, Borderfree supports Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, JCB and China UnionPay, with additional payment options coming soon. Your account is billed by Borderfree when your package is shipped to its final destination and your credit card statement will read "BF*INTERMIX" where "BF" denotes the Borderfree network.
- Duty, customs tariffs, taxes and VAT are set by the destination country, and are determined and guaranteed by Borderfree during checkout.
- The amounts are determined based on:
- The merchandise's country of origin or manufacture
- The merchandise classification, using a system adopted by the countries that Borderfree supports
- For more information, contact Customer Service.
Tracking, Returns and Restrictions
- Certain items in our online catalog may be unavailable for international shipping. If there are any items that cannot be exported from the United States or imported into your destination country selection, Borderfree will notify you during the checkout process.
- You can track the progress of your international package(s) here. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt of your order to initiate your return. Your returned merchandise must be in the original condition and accompanied by a receipt. All sale purchases are FINAL. Returns and/or exchange requests on sale merchandise will not be accepted. Gift cards cannot be returned.
- Returned items must be sent to Borderfree, our partner vendor for international orders, with a Return Merchandise Authorization form. Returns sent without this authorization form may not be accepted. The customer is responsible for returning the merchandise with their carrier of choice and is responsible for the return fee. We recommend keeping the tracking information for reference.