Our Shipping Policies
We process orders for shipping Monday - Friday, excluding weekends and holidays. All orders received on weekdays after 12pm EST, on weekends or holidays will begin processing the following business day. All orders placed Monday - Friday before 12pm EST will begin processing the same business day. Please allow 24-48 hours for processing pending merchandise availability and credit card authorization.
Domestic Shipping Options and Rates
All domestic INTERMIX packages are shipped via UPS and we offer four different shipping options for delivery within the United States. Please note, at this time we do not offer Saturday delivery. INTERMIXonline.com now offers complimentary standard shipping valid on all U.S. purchases made at INTERMIXonline.com shipping to the 48 contiguous states. Shipping discount is applied at checkout when Standard Service is selected. Complimentary shipping is not applicable on orders with 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air delivery services.
Please allow 24-48 hours after placing your order for processing.
- Complimentary Standard Shipping Service (3 to 5 business days) - $0
- 3 Day Select Shipping Service (3 business days) - $20
- 2nd Day Air Shipping Service (2 business days) - $25
- Next Day Air Shipping Service (1 business day - we currently do not offer Saturday delivery) - $35
For full details of our International shipping options and rates, please click here.
Tracking Your Order
You can quickly and easily track the progress of your shipped order via UPS:
- Find the UPS tracking number in your shipping confirmation email.
- Click on the tracking number link to view your item's tracking page on the UPS website. If clicking on the number doesn't work automatically, visit www.ups.com and enter your number to track your order shipment.
Multiple Item Orders
If your order includes several items, they may be sent to you in individual packages from different locations. If this is the case, you will receive an email notification as soon as each individual item is shipped to you. Each email will include the tracking number for that specific package and you will be able to track the progress of each item using the method outlined in Tracking Your Order, above.
Preorders are items that are not yet in stock, but will be available to ship at a future date. The estimated shipment date for preorders appears on the item's product detail page. Preorders are reserved until the item reaches our warehouse, where it will then be shipped to you. Ship dates and availability are determined by the designer and are subject to change. You will not be charged until the item ships. If the item is cancelled for any reason, you will not be charged.