The Sacred & Profane Love Necklace
Handcrafted in their Vancouver studio, Pamela Card's The Sacred & Profane Love necklace is inspired by Titian's namesake piece. Plated in 24k gold, the necklace suspends an organic coin pendant and freshwater biwa pearl. Lobster clasp closure.
- Composition: 24k gold-plated sterling silver, freshwater biwa pearl
- Measurements: 16" L
PLEASE NOTE: This item is only available for shipping within the United States.
PLEASE NOTE: Please follow our tips to prolong the life of your jewelry:
- Remove jewelry before coming in contact with water and working out.
- Wait to put on your jewelry until your lotion, makeup and perfume are completely dry.
- Do not use chemicals, bleach or oils, as this can affect the finish.
- Store each piece of jewelry separately in individual pouches to avoid scratches.
Please note: This item was pre-shot and written from a sample. Details including fabric, construction, and measurement are subject to slight variations from the pictured item.
Enjoy free shipping and easy returns on eligible products online or in any of our stores. Read our FAQs for our shipping details and return information. PLEASE NOTE: ALL ITEMS MARKED FINAL SALE CANNOT BE RETURNED, EXCHANGED OR PRICE ADJUSTED.